16 January 2008

Igor

Meet Igor, who just turned 17 last Saturday. Igor is Roma's younger brother, if you recall my previous post about Roma. They each go by their Russian names. Their deceased father was Mongolian, and mother is Russian. Igor invited me over to celebrate his birthday, and I was happy to join in. In this picture, we're having a little height contest.




The first couple of years that I met Igor, he sort of looked the same. Then, from 2006 to 2007, it was like he went from kid to young man overnight. Here's a picture of Igor and Roma from several years ago:



For his birthday, we ate a rice dish with beef and potatoes, pickles and beets. Igor was given some sweets as a gift. Then the boys got hold of my camera and took a lot of crazy random pictures of themselves. Of course, I'll keep them.

No comments: