04 April 2008

Home (at an undisclosed location)

Thanks for the many prayers for my safe travel. I arrived back in Houston safely, on time, and with all bags, on Wednesday night. A far cry from my harrowing trip to Mongolia last May. My first inhalation of humid air was truly sweet! I'm starting to adjust, unpack and settle in.

I'm enjoying some quality time with my parents, and looking forward to going to church on Sunday. In the meantime, I've got a jillion things to do, including hosting 4 Mongolians next week who are coming to Texas for a 2-week trip. Right now I'm without a cell phone (which is kind of liberating), but all things in due time.

See you soon!

3 comments:

Ulovebeth said...

Welcome Home! Bring out the queso! Chuy's watch out!
Hope that you are adjusting back to Texas. I'm so excited to hear how your heart and life has changed through the journey God blessed you with.
love,
Beth

Me said...

Yay! Susannah's home!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe it's been a year! SO much packed into your life in that time, and SO much to transition. You will find some of it hard - when you do - look at the precious faces you've shared with us and know what a difference you've made in their futures! Hope to see you sometime, Eileen