04 March 2008

Siblings


This is Shurenchimeg, 15, and her brother Bayrtsogt, 13. They came to live with us in 2000, after their father abandoned them in UB. Their parents got divorced, and these two went with their father. Unfortunately, he was homeless, and after wandering a while, he finally left them in UB to be picked up by the police. I'm glad to say they found their way to us. Each of them are very talented and smart kids. They both distinguish themselves as excellent English students. And last night, I taught Shurenchimeg and the other girls in her age group how to dance the Texas two-step. We had so much fun dancing around their little apartment listening to country music!

1 comment:

CTW said...

Hi Susannah. thanks for wrote about me. I am Shurenchimeg Bayrtsogt's sister. Now I'm studying English teacher's 4th grade in Darkhan Humanties. this year I am graduating my University.